i’m a digital producer from london with a decade of work and experimenting in web tech both in-house and as a freelancer. always ready and looking for new challenges and currently i’m interested in developing 3d spaces for vr sets especially for art galleries, museums and more ephemeral events.
in bullet points i’m about:
* mapping DOM elements to [THREE.PlaneGeometry](http://threejs.org/docs/api/extras/geometries/PlaneGeometry.html)
* development of interactive stories for a web browser.
* research of available and upcoming tech
* pro learner certificate with “[Kikuchi Yoosai distinction](https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:MokoShurai.jpg#/media/File:MokoShurai.jpg)”.
* robust note taking all along.
* [GitHub flow](https://guides.github.com/introduction/flow/), [README](http://tom.preston-werner.com/2010/08/23/readme-driven-development.html) files and [conscious choice of a licence](http://choosealicense.com/).
* on the side i’m still about [scalable vector graphics](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalable_Vector_Graphics).
* i’m about networking and creative co-ops with [analog and digital artists](http://eccehomo-2013.surge.sh/#/).
* i’m about spread of ideas;
* alignment of visions;
* team work and team mates.
* [open source](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Open-source_software) yet
* secretly loving [adobe cc](http://www.adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/catalog/desktop.html)
* with intimate knowledge of [Il](http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/illustrator.html), [Ps](http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/photoshop.html), [An](http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/animate.html), [Mu](http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/muse.html) and [Br](http://www.adobe.com/uk/products/bridge.html).
* i’m about game design and employing [alternative reality role playing games in training](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game),
* or as mechanism for creation of engaging [content for purpose of digital marketing](http://_bleach_v16_62.surge.sh/).
* i’m about intensive urban cycling sessions on a bmx
* at 2am in the morning.
* i’m about asphalt
* and bruises;
* visual arts;
* and technology;
* and i’m not about repeating myself.
* even though i just did.
* i’m about large warehouses,
* 48 hour week
* and healthy diet.
* i’m about weekends, wind on my face,
* and sun.
* my mum
* and my dad.
* and the Wikipedia page I owe him.